Created in the UK and launched just 10 weeks ago, Yubl (rhymes with bubble) is already taking on the established social media and messaging apps and has hit number 4 in the App Store Social Networking charts.
- 18-24 year olds are discovering Yubl as the social messaging app designed just for them
- Top brands including Red Bull UK, Starbucks, ASOS.com, Accessorize and ODEON Cinemas are already active partners on Yubl
- Top YouTubers, bloggers and celebrities have joined in
- The revolutionary features of Yubl relates to its unique Buttons which give users a whole new world of interaction
In the world of Yubl, users are empowered to express themselves, seek opinions, or spark debate, through the creation and sharing of ‘Yubls’.
Every Yubl starts with a blank ‘canvas’ on which users can layer text, stickers, video, photos and Yubl ‘Buttons’, all of which can be moved, rotated and scaled. Yubls activate across synchronous screens, so that everyone in the chat shares the same view at the same time and can see interactions as they happen, bringing users closer to the people and things they love.
Yubl Buttons allow users to interact with each other in real time:
- Vote Button: Gather opinions, make instant decisions as a group – where to go, what time or place to meet.
- Count Button: Allow users to respond in a more personal way.
- Weblink Button: Adds weblinks to a Yubl.
- Whereabouts Button: Allows users to share their location with friends.
- Pinpoint Button: Shows everyone in the chat where to meet up.
Packs of unique and fun stickers also come with Yubl, many of which are animated and make sounds when someone taps them.
Yubl is made up of three distinct ‘spaces’:
- Chats – is where users exchange Yubls with friends in one-to-one and group chats.
- Your Feed – is where users broadcast and browse through Yubls shared to the whole network, including their friends, followers, brands and celebrities.
- Explore – is where to find great content, brands and popular personalities to follow. This space includes famous faces from fashion, technology, sport, the arts and renowned daredevils all sharing content in their own unique way.
Can YOU Help?… we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading the West Wales Chronicle than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. The West Wales Chronicle’s independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too.
If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as £1, you can support the Chronicle – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.