Change The Way You See The World – And The Way The World Sees You
- The award-winning Huawei P9 is now available in Red and Blue, two colours that are set to be staples on the catwalk in 2017
Huawei Consumer Business Group has today announced that its award-winning flagship smartphone, the Huawei P9, is now available in two new colours: Red and Blue. Inspired by the dramatic and colourful world of the Pop Art movement, these vibrant colourways also reflect the passion and glamour of the fashion world. The stunning result is a beautifully-designed phone, packed with impressive features, that is a rallying cry for artists and innovators, and is set to be a staple in your favourite fashion ensembles.
In line with the colourways that are predicted to dominate 2016/17 collection catwalks, the cutting-edge Huawei P9 in Red and Blue is a spectacular smartphone for those who aren’t just part of the crowd, but define it. A harmony of design and technology, industry leaders in the worlds of fashion, style and art can now both capture and be the trend setters of 2017. Light dances across handset thanks to polishing process and an additional glaze applied to the metal finish. The result is an exquisite variety of visual effects under different lighting conditions.
Glory Zhang, CMO, Huawei Consumer Business Group, described the inspiration behind the new colourways. “Red and blue are two visual extremes for artists, two kinds of characters or two opposite moods and styles. Red isthe colour of passion and fire, exuding confidence and youthfulness and expressing the vitality of the fashion industry, while Blue conveys a classicelegance and poise still popular in global fashion circles today. The bold collision of red and blue is fire meeting ice: all the passion and glamour of the fashion world inspired by a clash of the elements. When combined with the intricate wave design of the nova series these colourways show confidence, style and dynamism, and gives the artists and innovators amongst us a new level of choice and style.“
The innovative dual lens 12 megapixel camera, co-engineered with iconic photography brand Leica Camera, ensures that every detail is captured. The result is a smartphone that has the capabilities to complement the vision of the world’s fashionistas and culture creators. Super-fast auto focus means no moment is lost, whilst the magic of the evening shows and after-parties can be caught in all their glory with superb low light photography functionality.
The P9 is now available in six colours: Red and Blue join the launch colours of Rose Gold, Prestige Gold, Titanium Grey and Mystic Silver.
Pricing: Huawei P9 Red/Blue €549
Huawei P9 key features
- The 5.2 inch full HD display included in the P9 uses the Hollywood movie colour gamut, allowing the display to cover 96 percent of the colour spectrum.
- The dual-lens 12MP camera features RGB and BW sensors, as well as laser-assisted focus. This makes the camera 200 per cent more sensitive than predecessors and allows it to provide 300 per cent more detail.
- The P9 is powered by Huawei’s latest Kirin 955 chipset, which is based on the TSMC 16nm FinFET Plus chip technology. CPU performance is 100 per cent faster than the P8 and 3D graphics are improved by 125 per cent.
- Running Android Marshmallow 6.0, the P9 uses the Huawei Emotion UI 4.1 interface, adding hundreds of user experience tweaks and improvements.
- The P9 supports the latest reversible USB Type-C Connector technology.
Can YOU Help?… we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading the West Wales Chronicle than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. The West Wales Chronicle’s independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too.
If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as £1, you can support the Chronicle – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.